Just had this for lunch - yum

Oohhhhh that looks yummy!!!!

Did you bake the potato first then scoop it out, mix all together then put back in the oven?

thats definately going on my menu for next week xx

Yes, I baked them first in the Microwave, scooped out the flesh and mixed most of it (but not all) with the chopped ham, onion, tomato & cheese, reserving a little cheese for the top. Then cooked in the traditional oven for about 20 mins. It was amazing :)

Making a Chinese Beef stir-fry tonight which I adapted to make SW friendly - will post recipe and photo tomorrow x

Chinese Beef Stir-fry - absolutely amazing!

1lb beef fillet, sliced into thin strips
4 tbsp soy sauce
1 tbsp white wine vinegar (Syn or free ??)
4 carrots, cut into matchsticks
1 yellow & red pepper, sliced
bunch sugar-snaps
4 spring onions, cut into thick slices
7oz bamboo shoots, drained
2 tomatoes, chopped
1" piece ginger, grated
2 garlic cloves, crushed
1 tsp cornflour (1 Syn)
3 tbsp sherry or stock (3 Syns for sherry)

Mix together soy sauce and vinegar in a shallow dish. Add meat, toss to coat and leave to marinate while preparing rest of dish.

Spray pan or wok with Frylight and cook meat in batches. Remove and keep warm.

Add carrots & sugar snaps and cook for about 2 mins, add peppers, spring onions and cook for 2 mins. Ad remaining vegetables, ginger and garlic and cook for 2-3 mins until cooked but still crunchy.

Return meat to pan mix the cornflour with the sherry and add to the pan with any remaining marinade. Stir until sauce thickens.

ps the sauce was a little thick so I diluted with water, but I think a little stock would have been better.

Serve with noodles -

[IMG=http://a.imageshack.us/img59/5467/dinner070810.jpg][/IMG]

Back