Just hit my target

djrookie

I am so happy - I have now lost 3 stone which was my target for my brother's wedding which is now 2 weeks away. I am really pleased. I still have weight to lose but have decided to take it more gradually after the wedding - I want to introduce food back into my daily routine so have had a quick chat with my CD counseller but obviously will discuss in more detail after the big event. :)

:clap: Well done you!!! :clap:

Congrats Debbie, im so happy for you.

That brilliant news well done. You will look fab on the wedding phots, hope that you have treated yourself to a fab outfit.:D

Well done!! That's fantastic!!

I bet there'll be jaws dropping at that wedding!! You still have 2 weeks so you might get another half a stone off!

Have a wonderful time!

I am so happy - I have now lost 3 stone which was my target for my brother's wedding which is now 2 weeks away. I am really pleased. I still have weight to lose but have decided to take it more gradually after the wedding - I want to introduce food back into my daily routine so have had a quick chat with my CD counseller but obviously will discuss in more detail after the big event. :)

YAY !!! Well done Debbie :D

that's great news....

Debz
xx

:clap: :clap: :clap: Well done you, just remember not to outshine the bride now you're all slim & slinky! Have a great time! :D

Thank you to everyone for your comments - they really spur me on. Not sure that I am slim and sexy though - still got a bit of weight to lose but I tried to set a resonable target in 3 months. I do feel lots better now. I have got a new outfit but had to buy 2 sizes as I wasn't sure which size would fit just before the wedding - going to try on both this week and make my mind up - can't leave it any longer because the trousers need shortening! I will try to post some piccies of the big day - if anyone would be interested!

Well done that is wicked! You will look great at the wedding!

Congratulations Debbie:)

So happy for you:D
angel26.gif

Three stone is magic:wow:

How many weeks did it take:confused:

Love Mini xxx

Back