Just hit my target

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by djrookie, 29 March 2007 Social URL.

1. djrookie

djrookie Full Member

I am so happy - I have now lost 3 stone which was my target for my brother's wedding which is now 2 weeks away. I am really pleased. I still have weight to lose but have decided to take it more gradually after the wedding - I want to introduce food back into my daily routine so have had a quick chat with my CD counseller but obviously will discuss in more detail after the big event. :)
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

Congrats Debbie :wow::clap:
  4. fiojam

fiojam Focused & goin for goal!

:clap: Well done you!!! :clap:
  5. Dani

Dani Full Member

Fantastic - I am sure you will have a wonderful time at the wedding - and feel gorgeous and slim.
  6. GreenDayJen

GreenDayJen Full Member

Slimming World
    brilliant! shows what you can achieve when you set yourself a goal and really go for it!:)
  7. Curvalicious

Curvalicious Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Congrats Debbie, im so happy for you.
  8. blitz

blitz Silver Member

slimming world
    That brilliant news well done. You will look fab on the wedding phots, hope that you have treated yourself to a fab outfit.:D
  9. MissPiggyFi

MissPiggyFi somebody shrink me

Cambridge Diet USA
    Well done!! That's fantastic!!

I bet there'll be jaws dropping at that wedding!! You still have 2 weeks so you might get another half a stone off!

Have a wonderful time!
  10. debz32

debz32 Gold Member

YAY !!! Well done Debbie :D

that's great news....

11. Wollop!

Wollop! Member

Cambridge diet
    :clap: :clap: :clap: Well done you, just remember not to outshine the bride now you're all slim & slinky! Have a great time! :D
  12. djrookie

djrookie Full Member

Thank you to everyone for your comments - they really spur me on. Not sure that I am slim and sexy though - still got a bit of weight to lose but I tried to set a resonable target in 3 months. I do feel lots better now. I have got a new outfit but had to buy 2 sizes as I wasn't sure which size would fit just before the wedding - going to try on both this week and make my mind up - can't leave it any longer because the trousers need shortening! I will try to post some piccies of the big day - if anyone would be interested!
  13. AngieBabie

AngieBabie Silver Member

Lighter Life/Cambridge
    Hi Debbie, I am so pleased for you! I for one would love to see the pics from the big day! Angela x
  14. Achelois

Achelois Full Member

Well done - so PLEASED for you xxx
  15. bunnycd

bunnycd Full Member

Well done that is wicked! You will look great at the wedding!
  16. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Slimming World
    Congratulations Debbie:)

So happy for you:D
    Three stone is magic:wow:

How many weeks did it take:confused:

Love Mini xxx
  17. blitz

blitz Silver Member

slimming world
    Look forward to seeing the pics
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.