Just interested......

I believe its 250ml.
Amazon said book has been despatched :D

yay my book is on its way too. was thinking of starting mid week as having tooth pulled out next week and crab sticks sound easier to eat than meat :8855:

I'm going to start Monday as well but I'm just a little worried as I don't really like milk and milk products ie yoghurt and fromage frais and just wondering if I'm going to struggle! :sigh:
Has anybody got any sugestions to help with this? :D

mm i love crab sticks :D

Im lucky i love yogs (really looking forward to freezing some ) and cottage cheese (all the years on ww and sw), just not sure on the quark .

Faf hun how on earth will you cope without alcohol??????
Pmsl. Im begining to wonder if the lovely people on here know what they have let themselves in for!!!

Ref dairy - frankly, if ever I don't lose, it's when I've eaten a lot of dairy produce so for the poster who doesn't like dairy too much, no problem. Fresh meat + fish are the best ways to lose with this diet.

Ref quantities - the French book says unlimited dairy in Attack phase, then in Cruise 1L total dairy.

I don't go over half that I shouldn't think.

haaa re alcohol! Just like chocolate, I find "NONE" easier than "some"!!

i wont have it for my attack stage. but cant i have vodka or barcardi one night a week when im on the next stage? please say yes :D

omg id collapse!

Back