Just introducing myself AGAIN!!!

Sara4

Gold Member
Hi All

I have done TFR for 8 weeks and then had to stop to travel to adopt my new daughter from Ethiopia. We are both home a month and doing really well. She was in hospital for 2 weeks when we came home but now she is flying and piling on the pounds! She was so tiny when she came home and she has a lot of catching up to do.

But it is now time for me to get back to my goal! On Monday morning I am going back on TFR! I feel so ready and am dying to start! My sister is starting with me and she hasn't done LT before.

Anyway, just thought I would introduce myself again since there are SO many new names. Nice to meet you all!

Roll on the detox headaches! Dreading weigh in on the pharmacists scales! I am hoping I haven't put up any more!:sigh:

Welcome back babe and good luck to you and your sister. Congratulations on your new daughter xx

Good luck to both you and your sister and congrats on the arrival of your baby daughter glad she is doing well

Hello again Sara,
So glad your lovely little daughter is thriving, best of luck to you two ladies for Monday.xx

Good luck Sara and to your sister as well starting on Monday!

Good to have the extra support with you:)

Love Mini xxx

Sara what a beautiful thing to do in your life and adopt. i often think about this but hubby would like one of his own, so do I, but would love to give something back to the world by saving or improving a childs life.

It's great your sis is getting on the wagon with you! Good luck to you both.

Bren
X

im so glad everything is going so well welcome back x

congratulations on your daughter, just seen the pics and she is absolutely gorgeous! my baby girl is keeping me well active, so i'm sure she'll give you the added boost to LT too! hope she's a good girl and not giving you too many sleepless nights! x :nightf:

hey hun, nice to see you back. good luck for tomorrow. how is addise doing? glad to hear you are both settled into your new life together! when do we get to see more piccies?? :D xxx

I'm confident you and your sister will do FAB. Congratulations on your new baby daughter hun.xx

Welcome back Sara
Great to hear Addise is doing well. Good luck with getting back on the tfr wagon (I tried 2 wks ago and failed :cry:but will be starting back in a couple of weeks). Let us know how you get on.

Welcome back Sara.

I am so pleased to hear all went well with the adoption and you are both home safely and she is doing so well.

Good luck to you and your sister tomorrow.

x

Thanks everyone! Weigh in tomorrow morning!!!! Have to admit.....I have stuffed my face all week knowing that I was starting back on TFR tomorrow! Dreading the scales!!!! But hey it won't be long about going on TFR!!!!

Back