Just Introducing Myself!

Southerngirl

Hi there!

I started the Diet Chef diet on Sunday. Hope to lose 2 stone as soon as possible. Had lost 4 stone during the previous 11 months, but had started to plateau.

Am finding the food good so far and have 5 weeks worth in boxes in my dining room. Would love to hear how others are getting on!

Good Luck All!

Southerngirl x:sign0144:

Hi Southern Girl and :welcome2:
This is a fab forum for support and advice and we are all here with the same goal in mind ! We are on this journey together and I plan to be around for as long as it takes and some more !!:rolleyes:

The food is yummy and if you eat what they send plus the fruit and veg etc you will lose weight. Drink plenty of water, and remember we are all here if you need us !! You will have good days and bad days - we all stuggle at times.........:sigh:

:welcome: again and wishing you luck,

Welcome!

I only arrived a few days ago myself and the girls here are lovely, so pull up a chair x

What day will you have as your weigh in day and we'll keep an eye out for you posting your results (mine's a friday and most of the girls have their days on their signatures) - Have you a favourite meal so far?

Mine is definitely the sausage casserole, I think it's delicious.... I'm going to run out soon I'm sure!

Has anyone tried the new mealpots by the way? Just wondered?

You'll love it here hun - Keep us posted on how you are going and if you feel like your gonna fall off the wagon pop here first, you'll always get some support x

Sledgin

Yup ... as above x

Back