Just Joined and need HELP!!!

Kayleigh

Hi everyone,

Ive just joined this forum and just wondering if anybody could give me some help on how it all works. Ive noticed people talking about different diets that they are doing, just wondering how you find these diets? Do they tell you what you can and can't eat?

Im 21 I use to be a size 8 and since getting with my partner have gone up to a size 10, I know people may think thats not much but it is to me and I just want to tone up a bit now and eat healthier so I dont put any more weight on, I get people saying to me now ' youve put weight on' whereas I use to have people saying to me 'your too skinny' I did agree with them at the time but now im probably the right size but like I said I just want to tone my stomacha nd arms up and eat more healthily.

I dont know if anyone could help me and point me in the right direction of where i need to look on this forum for help, but anything would be great.

Thank you
Kayleigh x x

Well, if you want to lose a dress size, I reckon you are only looking at 14lbs.

I don't think you need any faddy diets and reckon just cutting back would be your best bet. Try cutting back on your portion sizes for a couple of weeks and see what happens, and making sensible choices wherever you can and getting more active.

Davina McCall's Exercise DVD's seem to be really good, effective and simple - and I wish I had the time to do them more often!

Good luck, if you have any questions I will try and answer them

just wondering how you find these diets?
you dont, you invent them

Do they tell you what you can and can't eat?
the **** diets do, you can actually eat what you want, as long as you in deficiency of calories.

Back