Just joined Slimming World

Thanks

Well folks first weigh in on Tuesday night, lost 8.5lbs, totally amazed at this as I struggled to get my head around how it works, hoping to keep this up

Thanks, defo won't lose anywhere near that amount next week

It does tend to balance out as the weeks go on, but follow it as you have been and you'll do grand :)

Well folks second weigh in on Tuesday and I lost another 6.5lb and got slimmer of the week!

Good luck Mark, I am 5ft 5 and weighed in at my heaviest ever....17st 3lbs. I am now 10lbs lighter in the first three weeks of folowing SW Extra Easy Plan. I aim for an initial 4 stone loss and reckon that will take me about a year if I do things nice and slowly. It isn't so painful that way!

I know I can do this plan for life....it isn't a diet.....my GP wisely said that diets have end points. This is not going to end.....I will food optimise forever.

Congratulations on such massive loses!

Wow fab job *go mark go mark* :clap:

Wow! Congrats! :D

Wow that's awesome!

Have you got into the swing a bit more now? You're making it look very easy!!!

yep fully understand it now, don't get me wrong but had big temptations like everyone else, but long may this continue

Ok folks not been on here in a few weeks, so here is an update of how I'm getting on, 3rd weigh in lost another 2lbs, 4th weigh in put on 1 1/2lbs, then last week lost 5 1/2lbs, so total weight loss has been 1stone 7lbs, totally chuffed with that, feel so much better

Another 1.5lb off this week, total loss 1stone 11lb

Another 1lb off tonight, getting there......

Back