Just joined

Thanks guys.

Sandra I dont think i've ever done a cartwheel in my life lol handstands yes but cant remember cartwheels, maybe if I get to goal i'll try.

Gonna try making crisps with the chicken soup later, tried cookie, was a bit minging!!! very salty. Well i've paid for next week so will stick to it 100% again.
I did 2 batches of cakes yeserday for OH and didnt even lick the spoon, well chuffed ha ha.

xx

Can't remember if I ever could.....my childhood is, like, a million years ago!

Well 3lb down this week, bit disappointed tbh, so have decided to refeed-of sorts anyway, am having 2 sachets and 1 protein sml meal. Suppose i'll have to go over to a refeed forum now eh? lol

Have also decided to change to Exante, ordered their special offer today and will carry on with the 2 shakes etc til thats gone, then re think and maybe do WW, got a friend who wants to join after xmas, hopefully be near to target and lose the last bit there.

Thanks for some excellent reading, this forum was a fantastic help-even tho I didnt post much (i'm shy!) I have read positivly loads of OP posts.

Good luck all with your continuing losses and positive comments and i'll pop back to catch up now & then.

Happy slimming xxxxx :D

Best of luck with Exante Janny :)

Oh sorry to lose you Jan.

Good luck with Exante, the products are really good, losing weight a bit slower is good too, as long as you keep on losing that's the main thing x

Back