Just joined

jax100

Hiya
I have been surfing in here for months but I have finally joined up. I started Rosemary conely At the end of May. Between then and the 7th July I lost 9lbs. I then went on holiday and I have struggled to get back on track.

This week's weigh in I decided to go back on the kick start to get me motivated again and head full steam ahead. So far it going well. Will probably be in here regulaly keeping a small diary to see how i am getting on.

My aim 2stone for christmas. So my christmas challenge is to lose 2stone. So kick start back into it.

Now i feel kicked i thought i'd sign up in here.

Jacqui

I was doing CD and lost 2stone in run up to hol in april. But since that hol I could not get back into the way of CD so my friend who was doing this one said i could go with her. So i did. Love the exercise classes.

I go 2times a week at moment. The class varies from aerobics based, to sala to body combat.

Once kids return to school the plan is to do more. There are pool aerobic classes starting so i am going to do that.

So far had not too bad a couple of days but i need to keep my water intake up. That is really poor at the moment.

Hi Jax,

The exercise classes sound very good and the pool aerobic will have you nicely toned for Christmas.

Good luck with your diet!

I am determined myself to be slim this Christmas.

Love Mini xxx

i ache all over, but my bum particularly and the muscles down the back of my thighs.

that's whati get for suggesting that the michelle mcmanus dvd was a bit tame!!! lol

i did the first exercise yesterday morning and i have ached today so tonight before my tea i did it again - now i want to soak in the bath!!! lol but looking on the bright side i will do my2stone challenge.

you know what they say, no pain no gain
It will be worth it in the end.
Good luck with your Christmas challenge

Back