just joined

CMacP

Hi everyone, after months of moaning about my weight i have taken the plunge and joined sw online! I have 2stone to lose and a seriously sweet tooth so am already apprehensive. Please tell me this works!

It's fantastic, cause you can still have sweet things! If you try not to use many syns in your meals, you can use them on sweet things! That's what I do :) xx Good luck, see you around!

hi, i only joined slimming world last week but have found it really easy to stick to and not at all repetitive as there are loads of lovely recipes on here to have a go at. not feeling hungry at all. good luck. xx

I have been doing S W for 15 months now and I can tell you I agree with everything everone else has said. You wont feel hungry if you do itl properly, the weight will slide off, there are lots of different recipes to try, and yes it is healthy eating plan, not a diet, and its for life! I got to target in July 2011 but still stick to plan with a few extra healthy extras. Its second nature and I really dont want the greasy unhealthy stuff anymore! You will love it once in the zone and we are all here to help each other

Hello & welcome :)

My first piece of advice - remember you have up to 15 syns a day so if you have a sweet tooth don't deprive yourself. A curly wurly is 6syns, an Option hot choc (excluding milk of course) is around 2syns. Do a little search to see what you can spend your syns on that best suits you :)

Back