Just joined!

Today has been hard! Not sleeping too well either

Thanks so much to everyone who replied to my message. Went to pharmacy and got weighed today - 7 pounds lost (my scales said 8 but I had no clothes on at home). Dont feel very well today though, really tired and down. Hope it passes. Not sleeping very well at all - has anyone else found this? x :eek:

I found the first day easiest and the second day hardest. I'm on day six now and although I dont really feel physical hunger - my brain is craving all sorts of stuff. That's the bit of me that is addicted to food so Im not really surprised. Feel crap today too but it's been very up and down all week really. Just done the weekly shop for the family and that took alot out of me physically and mentally - was really hard not to crack and just grab the first thing I saw and stuff it in my face but I resisted. Everyone says the second week is easier so hope you find this too x

Thanks for the info Harriet. I told my pharmacist today and he's written it down and told me to keep an eye on the pain but thinks it will pass. It hasn't bothered me today so fingers crossed it's nothing.
Thanks again x

hey, well done u. Ive just started 2 days ago. finding it hard to drink so much. how u coping?? would be great to share all the lipotrim ups and downs with you since we've both started around the same time.

Back