Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Just made a new discovery!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim TFR 100%' started by skinnymam, 27 July 2011 Social URL.

1. skinnymam

skinnymam Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st9lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st9lb(20.65%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim TFR
    On day 5 and had my last shake at 9 and was feeling really hungry, headachy awful! Tried drinking water but it was making me feel sick:mad:

So I took a bottle of fizzy water out of the fridge and I'm drinking it now and its taking the hungry feeling away...yes its probably just filling me up with gas :rolleyes: but at least its making me feel ok enough to get some sleep! So just thought I'd share!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. cinematic

cinematic Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(7.14%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers Propoints
    I drank loads of fizzy water in the first week - it definitely helps. Even now when I'm feeling hungry/greedy it takes the edge off. Good shout!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.