Just made my first oopsie rolls..

Sapphire

...and they are so good! I had 2 'new york deli' style with pastrami, gherkins, jarlsberg cheese and some garlic mayo (don't have any mustard which would have been better).

Onto a winner there! Yummmm

sounds yummy - i'm going to wait til I'm more established on it before I try but I'm eagerly collecting suggestions. lol

Very nice....I have those same things so I might try that tomorow! Though It'll probably be Applewood cheese instead of Jarlsberg :)

Oopsie's are so versatile - great on a burger or just as great with cream cheese frosting :eat:

Don't your oopsies taste well- eggie? Mine did!

3 eggs, 3oz cream cheese & herbs. In the oven for about 30 mins. I think I followed the original recipe on 'thelighterside' website.

Yep I did mine for 30 mins at 200 - pic posted on my thread :)

I've read a lot of people say they're better the day after - what do you guys think?

I didn't add any splenda or salt, and used Tesco full fat cream cheese so have worked out that 6 are 0.5 carbs each - not bad!

Mine didn't taste eggy at all! I had preheated my oven and didn't time them but they took much less than 30 mins, I took them out when they were browned and firm but still a bit spongy (if that makes sense!). I used the 'cleochatra's oopsie rolls' recipe that's floating about on the net, but I used canderel instead of splenda as I didn't have any.

I've got them in the fridge, not sure if they tasted any different today but they're so versatile. There's loads of recipes for different ways to use them online, I think the blog is called 'the lighter side of low carb' if you google it, she's made them into cream puffs, doughnuts, lamb kebab style things, pizzas, all sorts!

Back