just made roasted pork fillet wrapped in

natasha1974

Silver Member
I just made the pork fillet wrapped in parma ham roasted on a bed of carrots and courgette out of the october magazine everyone loved it even my mother in law (even though she left the courgettes) I can highly reccommend it the pork was £4.97 tescos finest parma ham £1.99 also tesco finest :)

yeah me to i'm trying to add a few red days in but yesterday i felt really hungry tonight isnt so bad and it was really nice will definatly do it again the kids loved it although it had to go around 3 adults and 3 kids instead of 4 so portion was a little on the small side i just had lots of extra veges instead :)

will be cooking this on Saturday :)

Wow this was delish and even got the thumbs up from daughter! Will be added to the recipe file :) really easy to make as well and good enough for a dinner 'party'

yeah thats what i thought how was the parma ham on yours mine did split down the middle i think its because the pork expanded abit i may try and wrap it looser next time

The parma ham went a bit dry but i did cut off most of the visible fat! I'll cover it with foil next time as I had to turn the oven up as it was taking ages to cook!

Back