just made some great biscuits!!!

I haven't got any wheat bran in but thought I'd try them without.

Yesterdays were ginger and were very strange.

Today I made a thicker mix with cinnamon and they were even stranger.

I think perhaps the wheat bran is needed after all! I will add some to my shopping list for next time.

Made some.. liberally added cinnamon & nutmeg, also brown sugar Sp, and some egg white & baking powder. Baked in tiny silicone molds they were great. In the future I'm going to do a yeast version and allow it it work over night in the fridge. Think sweet dough method. The warming and allowing the milk to absorb in the grain seems to be a key factor.

Just made these. I added lots of ginger and a dash of allspice. I was looking more to making a gingersnap type of cookie. Baked about 15 minutes at 350 until the bottoms were lightly browned. Good but may bake longer next time to get more snap! I will definitely get some brown sugar Splenda and perhaps add a touch of vanilla. ;)

I was in the process of making another batch and the phone rang. Had just added the milk so off to the fridge they went. Owning business's can be challenging time wise. So in the fridge they sat for 2 days with spices added. So this AM I added the eggs W & BP and baked. OMG they were sinfullllllie good. complete with FF cream cheese on top. My biggest problem with these is keeping the husbands hands off the muffins.

Back