Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Just made them Dinner

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by MsJMC, 5 November 2007 Social URL.

1. MsJMC

MsJMC Strong women stay slim

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    Well just cooked roast lamb and roast pot and yorkshire pudding and carrots but i didn't go there . Looked so good , well it would cos i cooked it lol . No really , it was a hard going , i said i'm going to have to cook dinners that are not so nice . I had a shake strawberry , but what i did this time was put a jug of ice water in the feezer for 40 mins , and it was so thick it was lovely .
    So day 5 over ! :p

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Hedgemag

Hedgemag Cambridge Diet Counsellor

Diet:
    Cambridge
    well done MsJMC....that's willpower.

MsJMC likes this.
  4. Lily

Lily Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st11.0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st10.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st7.0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(6.38%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    Well done you for resisting and staying strong! :D

Believe it or not, it does get easier. These days I'm okay so long as I can just have a good sniff of whatever they're having. Seriously--it seems to do the trick.

And remember, no one's saying you can't ever have that lovely dinner again--but the next time you do, you'll really appreciate it, LOL!

5. MsJMC

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    thanks guys , Lilly you need to become a waitress so before you give them their dinners have a good smell of it lol! I can just see their faces now lol!

6. mommysue

mommysue Silver Member

Diet:
    cambridge
    go girl...... just think of those fab results when you stand on the scales in a few days time

7. Porgeous

Porgeous Chilling

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st5lb(38.07%)
    Diet:
    CD SS
    Well done Jackie, so proud of you, you stick with it girl you are doing fab!

Georgie
    x

8. Mochaj

Mochaj Gold Member

Diet:
    CD
    Well done resisting! Roast lamb would be close to the top of my hardest-to-resist list!

9. MsJMC

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    Thank-you all , just came back from firerworks , and there was a van there selling hotdogs , burgers , candy floss , but you know have to make that for another time :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.