Just made them Dinner

MsJMC

Strong women stay slim
Well just cooked roast lamb and roast pot and yorkshire pudding and carrots but i didn't go there . Looked so good , well it would cos i cooked it lol . No really , it was a hard going , i said i'm going to have to cook dinners that are not so nice . I had a shake strawberry , but what i did this time was put a jug of ice water in the feezer for 40 mins , and it was so thick it was lovely .
So day 5 over ! :p

well done MsJMC....that's willpower.

Well done you for resisting and staying strong! :D

Believe it or not, it does get easier. These days I'm okay so long as I can just have a good sniff of whatever they're having. Seriously--it seems to do the trick.

And remember, no one's saying you can't ever have that lovely dinner again--but the next time you do, you'll really appreciate it, LOL!

thanks guys , Lilly you need to become a waitress so before you give them their dinners have a good smell of it lol! I can just see their faces now lol!

Well done Jackie, so proud of you, you stick with it girl you are doing fab!

Georgie
x

Thank-you all , just came back from firerworks , and there was a van there selling hotdogs , burgers , candy floss , but you know have to make that for another time :)

Back