just my luck !! advice needed asap

jazz86

i have found out about twenty minutes ago that i am pregnant :eek:

i am five stone over weight i have been to my doctor who says as long as i ea well i will be able to contiune to lose weight :confused:

thoughts on this ?? i didnt think you could lose weight while pregnant ???

congrats hun, thats great news, I think if you eat a well balanced diet with plenty of fresh fruit and veg, good quality fish and meat, and keep starchy carbs down, yo cant go wrong.

sue x

Congratulations!!!!!

Yes if you eat lots of fish/chicken/salad/veg and fruit and be good you can lose weight.

I was sick the whole time with my first pregnancy and ended up weighing less after my daughter was born than before I conceived ..... not that I'm hoping you are sick!

Aw congrats, thats great.

A girl I know found out she was pregnant, she started eatting healthy and cut out junk just as its better for the baby. She wasnt massive by any means but was about 11 stone. A month after her wee boy was born she was 9 1/2 stone and looked amazing. She just basically ate a well balanced diet whie she was pregnant. Unfortunitly the only draw back to it was that she looked that good that 3 months after Conor was born she was pregnant again with Emma.

Congrats again, you must be over the moon xxx

thanks everyone i am happy but a bit shocked i really want to continue to lose weight but i want my baby to be ok aswell so feel better after your posts thanks so much xx

Congratulations! Get as much nutrition advice from your doctor and midwife as possible but I don't see why you can't keep on losing as long as you are doing it healthily

hi everyone thanks so much for the replies, being pregnant is going to give me more determination to keep losing weight and eat well for the babys sake

Back