just need support

Discussion in 'Exante' started by Lisy, 23 February 2011 Social URL.

1. Lisy

Lisy Banned

I'm so upset. Started exante Monday but had to stop as I have been put on steroids for my chest. I'm a heavy smoker. I get breathless just walking for 5 minutes. So I have brought an electronic cigarette and am going to restart exante tomorrow. Hope I can do it. I just need a bit of support from others. I have nine stone to lose and I can't do much exercise because of bad chest. So I thought doing exante would be best as you don't need to do lots of exercise. I need all the help and support I can get. Hope everyone is doing well. Lisa

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Bernice

Bernice Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Current Weight:
    8st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st1lb(31.32%)
    Diet:
    EXANTE
    ..............common Lisa you can do this. You are very brave to tackle the diet & giving up smoking at the same time but just think how much better you will feel in a few weeks. You are in the right place for loads of support & help. Good luck and come back often to let us all know how you are getting on. xx

4. Little-Miss-Perfect

Little-Miss-Perfect Doing it exante style :)

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Exante
    Hiya Lisa,
    I've lost 5 stone so far, so if I can do it anyone can :) first few days are the hardest but it does get easier.
    I'm struggling today but we all have good and bad days :)
    As longs u log in here about 100 times a day you'll be fine ;)

Good luck Hun xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

5. jennifer121

jennifer121 Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st12lb
    Current Weight:
    18st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Hi Lisy,
    I have around the same amount to lose,i have about 2 weeks of cambridge to use up then will be switching to exante...we can support each other...theres loads of support in here,,,i'm starting tomorrow or friday...:D
    jen

6. Lisy

Lisy Banned

Thankyou all of you. Just knowing there is people there helps. We can support each other. Thanks for reading and replying.

7. Lisy

Lisy Banned

Thanks Bernice, Clair and jennifer. Well done Clair on losing 5 stone. Thanks for the support xx

8. Divalicious

Divalicious Silver Member

Start Weight:
    22st5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st8lb
    Lost(%):
    7st0lb(31.31%)
    Diet:
    EXANTE
    You can do this Lisy! It`s hard but so is being FAT :D. Take each day as it comes, make this your priority and you will enjoy it. Hugs x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.