Just needed to share with C/D and Low carb and all x

That's a good attitude woofy.

Great news woof, do keep us updated. xx

So pleased that everything has gone as well as it has!

Good on you & your boy.xx

Morning.....

Well we went to GOSH on Tuesday, 5 hour round trip never goes down well with the kids.... Anyhoooo

Got there at 10am only to find out the Doctor wouldnt be there, just this nurse we hadnt seen b4. She took his dressing off and only got hold of what she thought was a loose thread and pulled it only to find out IT WAS A BLOODY CONNECTED STICK!!!! I tell ya, I could have thrown up there and then.... The pain she caused to my boy was so upsetting......
After he had settled she cleaned his face up.... This was the 1st time we had seen his face......swollen and sore... I didnt know what to think let alone say....But I didnt have to as it was written all over my face..... He knew... It sadly didnt work....

So we are home and awating yet another letter from GOSH to see what the next step is..... Waiting.... thats all we seem to do.....

So thats the up date!

Thankyou for reading X

Oh Woofy, my heart goes out to you and your boy. I am so sorry to hear that it didn't work this time. And poor little chap to have suffered that pain from the nurse. He's a brave little boy.

I hope you get some more news soon. :hug99:

Oh, the poor lad, how could the nurse be so careless, especially with a child? So sorry he's gone through the op and it's not worked. I hope either GOSH can offer him another option or he can learn to live happily with it (problem is that always depends on other people and their reactions doesn't it). Lots of hugs for you and the little 'un. x

(problem is that always depends on other people and their reactions doesn't it)

Hunni, thats spot on. You would have though "Adults" would have learnt not to stare, ITS RUDE! ! ! ! THOUGHTLESS! ! !

BUT thank the Lord "these people" are out numbered by caring and loving people out there. Does make me mad as you can understand!

TY for you hugs, IslandBreeze x

Woofy X

Last edited:
Hi woof I know it is no consolation but I am sure that everything your son has endured will make him a solid strong person. I am sure that he will have an outlook on life that people strive for years to get. I expect that like my friend he will grab life with both hands and get what he wants out of it. Nobody should have to suffer but I think your boy is special in every sense of the word and he will use his experiences to make him grow into a beautiful man. Don't forget the old saying too that kids are tougher than they look. Some of them put us to shame.

Take care to you both.xx

Sherby, ty for popping by and posting...

Hes gone back to school now and things are getting back to normal...
Back up GOSH next months.......

Never giving up hope!!

Woofy X

Back