Just noticed

CherrySummer

Silver Member
I've nearly lost 10%!! im a bit gutted at the same time that its taken so long... i started ww in september!! and these last few weeks i just keep gaining and lossing the same 2.5lbs!! im getting a little fustrated!! :rolleyes:

yey!!!!!! 10% is great, and your skinny to start with babes :))

im the same though, feel as im getting nowhere fast lol i just hope i lose something, anything this week!!! i need 1 little lb to get my 3st, thought id have got it last week but no i had another sts :-( hope tomorrow ill be happy!

hows you anyway babes? xx

Yes I agree with the above, your so skinny anyway so no wonder it has taken so long lol, because you have nothing to lose. But well done anyway and its Christmas so I am allowing myself a little bit more lee way. :)

yeah are you back from the dark side pmsl :)))

good for you for giving it a go, did you not like it? i just dont see how i would lose on it tbh

Yes I am back 'from the dark side' lol

I found it ok and lost 4lbs on it in 4 weeks, but it just seemed to slow and that I was eating a bit too much even though I wasnt according to the plan but then I started putting on even though it was my fault but I decided I prefer thie plan and since I have been back on it its like a massive sigh of relief, as if feels good to be home sorta way lol :) But yeah I am back on Discover and loving it even more

i think PP would be a great plan if you had never done Ww before, but i just dont think going from discover to Pp would suit me. im a boring old fart who's stuck in her ways lol

good to have you over here hun xx

I know exactly what you mean, and thats the reason I am not going to criticize the new plan as I am sure it would work amazing for people who was never the Discover plan at the time. But yes I was doing so well with discover so I dont know what I swapped really, but anyway I am back now and that is all that matters. Can I ask a quick question I just had some coco pops (30g) am I right in pointing them at 1.5 or 2.5 as I cant remember what I used to point them at as I havent had them in ages, I know that rice krispies are 1.5 but wasnt sure if coco pops was the same

Oh good, as that is what I pointed them :) Since I am correctly measuring 30g with the scales now it doesnt seem so much lol, shows how wrong I have been measuring them without scales before, oh well.

Thanks by the way

:p thanks guys im just hoping really to maintain over xmas if i can lose aswell then great but i really don't wanna put it all back on :(

I feel your pain!! I feel it's taking sooo long to come off this time :( I reckon I've definately put on this week which I'm pretty gutted about because I've not been too bad at all, maybe one or two days gone over points by 1 or 2. I'm guessing the weekend has caught up on me!! I'm currently on my 2nd cup of green tea, read it helps, fingers crossed!!

Back