• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Green Days Just one of those weeks!

Ever feel that you're having just one of *those* weeks.

Currently on nightshift and just been to the dentist for them to give me a mouthful of Fluorite and told I can't eat anything or drink anything for an hour! I'm starving! I had lunch at 4am! :cry:

Anyway, I feel this week is just going to be one of those weeks where it'll be a gain. I haven't really eaten much at all...

typical night has been:

Breakfast: Muller lite, alpen light bar(1/2 Heb) and a tangerine
Snack: Grapes/Velvet Crunch Crisps (4)
Lunch: 2 slices of wholemeal bread (57g - Heb) Small can of baked beans and a pile of a salad on the plate (lettuce, cucumber, tomato, carrot) - no dressing. 42g LF cheese (HeA)
Snack: Alpen light bar (1/2 Heb)
Dinner: Dried egg noodles, boiled with broccoli, stirfried beansprouts, mushrooms and 5 quorn chicken style dippers (1/2 syn each)

I just haven't been hungry :'(

What to do! At least the scales will tell me on Wednesday night when I weigh in :(
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Will be thin god dammit!!
Just do your best hun and if the scales arent good to you dont be too upset as you know yourself that you have stuck to plan - these weeks happen to us all x

So true!

Hopefully when I'm back onto my normal shifts what should of come off during nightshift, will! As long as I stick to plan!

Although I've just had a Fluoride treatment at the dentist for the first time ever, that was nasty! At least it stopped me eating :p

Woohoo 1lb off this week, actually felt like I just wasn't eating enough - maybe that mountain of salad was enough!