just ordered a week. can u all tell me what u think?

lisalollipop13909

Silver Member
Just finished the Cambridge diet cos i got sick of the lack of choice!!!
Support needed
Xx

There are some great stickies on here - particularly the tips for newbies and also the product review thread. Enjoy!

Hi and welcome, its a fab diet , have you decided on 3 +protein or 4 packs yet, have you ordered your yet as I would suggest some trial packs just to see what they taste like, the meal packs seem a little strange to start with but they are delicious so are the shakes, good luck

Hi there

I have also ordered a weeks worth! Mine is coming tomorrow :) Been dispatched already (very quick!) Going to start tomorrow too, I've ordered shakes only. I've been on Exante before but I think I got bored of the lack of flavors on it, so went onto WW but I need to stay away from food!

Im doing 3 meal. How does the food taste ,was on Cambridge but only liked 2 things . Very repetitive.....

The food tastes great, you have to get used to the fact that the Cottage pie isn't mash on top of mince its all mashed together but the taste is reallt nice I have it with mashed swede yum yum, I prefer to have my meals with my veg allowance and tend to think of them as 'sauces' instead of meals, I have the mac cheese on cauli , chili on cauli rice etc etc:)

Good ideas there.rose how u doing wi order

Back