just ordered Exante

Bobbi

Silver Member
Been playing with avidlite dietimeal the last few weeks but feeling on the whole unsatisfied. Not food ways but the whole thing of not eating too much in the evening and maybe not taking it all seriously enough if you get what I mean.

I have actually already lost stacks of weight - 38lbs to be exact, I have maintained since early on this year and I am ready for phase 2 of my weight loss. I am going to be skinny by christmas - well maybe not skinny but at least this girl can dream a little.

Hi Bobbi and welcome! Well don on your loss so far, you've done really well.

I love Exante! Its so easy as theres no thinking or planning involved. Some people struggle with the shakes but I really like them, they are lovely and milky, not sweet and sickly like I had expected. I make mine with double the amount of water and they taste like nesquik!

If you have any questions just ask and I'm sure someone will be alomg with the answer in no time.

welcome to exante and the forum !:)

welcome to exante and well done on your loss so far thats excellent. im 14 stone now too ive lost 31lbs so far 3 weeks being on exante and 4 weeks on lipotrim but much prefer exantes flavours and bars. good luck lets hope we can both reach our goal by christmas. i want to be 11 stone.

I am excited. Thankyou for all the well wishes. :) I am so looking forward to getting new clothes and feeling nice again like i did before kids.

Back