JUST ORDERED FIRST WEEK

Discussion in 'Exante - Total Solution 100%' started by TAMMYGIRL, 14 April 2011 Social URL.

1. TAMMYGIRL

TAMMYGIRL Member

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    EXANTE
    Just ordered my first week of exante!!
    Had to change from all about w8 as was much cheaper. Hope they taste good! Any good/bad flavours??

Need a new start to be honest as havent been sticking to it and just wasting money! Getting married in dec so need all the pennies i can get but need to loose the weight too!!

Help!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. xHannahx

xHannahx Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st4.0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st7.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(4.3%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Hey tammygirl

Well done on choosing exante I believe there's a few bride to be's in here. I find the shakes quite nice but I don't like the soups. But don't let that put you off as everyone's different, but what I will say is they are generally quiet nice I'm sure you will be ok on them. Anyway lots of luck let us know how you get on x

4. sorcha

sorcha Likes to change diets...

Start Weight:
    14st6lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.47%)
    Diet:
    Started with LL, then Exante, then Atkins now Exante...again!
    Hi tammygirl and good luck!!:)

I think that with any TFR diet, there are some packs you will like and others that you will def not!! I add more water to the shakes ( around 400ml) and have choc, van and banana hot. I only have strawberry cold..its my least favourite. I add 2 sweetners to the shakes as I like sweet drinks and coffee to the vanilla and cinammon to the banana. This is just my personal preference!! Tried a veg soup yesterday and it was actually quiet nice!! ( I did put black pepper and celery salt in it tho). I dont have the bars as when i followed lighter life, if I ate one, it would leave me feeling really hungry and I used to pick at stuff in the fridge...again this is just my personal experience!
    Why dont you start a diary?? Its a good way to keep track of your progress and you will get some fantastic support from the girls!!:)

5. MiniB

MiniB Here we go again!

Diet:
    Exante
    Hi and welcome.

I think we all have our favourite sachets on here. I really don't like the vanilla shake and not too keen on the mushroom soup but love the toffee, nut and raisin bar. We're all different though.

Hope you enjoy the flavours, I'm sure you will.

6. TAMMYGIRL

TAMMYGIRL Member

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    EXANTE
    Thanks girls. Im using my all about w8 packs strictly today. Got plenty to use till my exante stuff comes :) so desperate to do this!

7. DustQueen

DustQueen Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st12.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6.5lb(2.84%)
    Hey Tammygirl
    Welcome to exante, my fav is def the choc hot with a couple of sweetner, like an odd hot choc lol :)

8. TAMMYGIRL

TAMMYGIRL Member

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    EXANTE
    so far ive tried the strawberry, banana, mushroom and the nut bar and love them all :)

9. pixar

pixar has to be done this year

Start Weight:
    13st5lb
    Current Weight:
    9st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st6lb(25.67%)
    Diet:
    did fl4i, then exante now back on WW
    so far I've loved them all. the flavours were better than expected and love the vanilla milkshake yumm

10. namaste

namaste Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st12lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st6lb(27.93%)
    Diet:
    Low~Carb/JUDD
    Yep, me too....... some people hate the soups but I really do like all the soups, shakes and bars. Thats my problem, I like most foods :D Good luck and welcome!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.