JUST ORDERED FIRST WEEK

TAMMYGIRL

Just ordered my first week of exante!!
Had to change from all about w8 as was much cheaper. Hope they taste good! Any good/bad flavours??

Need a new start to be honest as havent been sticking to it and just wasting money! Getting married in dec so need all the pennies i can get but need to loose the weight too!!

Help!

Hey tammygirl

Well done on choosing exante I believe there's a few bride to be's in here. I find the shakes quite nice but I don't like the soups. But don't let that put you off as everyone's different, but what I will say is they are generally quiet nice I'm sure you will be ok on them. Anyway lots of luck let us know how you get on x

Hi tammygirl and good luck!!:)

I think that with any TFR diet, there are some packs you will like and others that you will def not!! I add more water to the shakes ( around 400ml) and have choc, van and banana hot. I only have strawberry cold..its my least favourite. I add 2 sweetners to the shakes as I like sweet drinks and coffee to the vanilla and cinammon to the banana. This is just my personal preference!! Tried a veg soup yesterday and it was actually quiet nice!! ( I did put black pepper and celery salt in it tho). I dont have the bars as when i followed lighter life, if I ate one, it would leave me feeling really hungry and I used to pick at stuff in the fridge...again this is just my personal experience!
Why dont you start a diary?? Its a good way to keep track of your progress and you will get some fantastic support from the girls!!:)

Hi and welcome.

I think we all have our favourite sachets on here. I really don't like the vanilla shake and not too keen on the mushroom soup but love the toffee, nut and raisin bar. We're all different though.

Hope you enjoy the flavours, I'm sure you will.

Thanks girls. Im using my all about w8 packs strictly today. Got plenty to use till my exante stuff comes :) so desperate to do this!

Hey Tammygirl
Welcome to exante, my fav is def the choc hot with a couple of sweetner, like an odd hot choc lol :)

so far I've loved them all. the flavours were better than expected and love the vanilla milkshake yumm

so far I've loved them all. the flavours were better than expected and love the vanilla milkshake yumm

Yep, me too....... some people hate the soups but I really do like all the soups, shakes and bars. Thats my problem, I like most foods :D Good luck and welcome!

Back