Just ordered my first Exante

Julie2011

Silver Member
I ordered my first Exante last week and hopefully it will arrive Tuesday or Wednesday. I have a load of weight to lose. A friend lost nearly 6 stone on Lighter Life, but it's too expensive for me, so I am hoping Exante works just as well.

If you have any tips, advice or support I'd be grateful.

I'm also going to do at least an hour's exercise every day on my wii fit. My weight has a lot to do with a sedentary lifestyle, and I really want to change that permanently.

Dear Julie,

Good luck with the diet, one tip that is useful it that every time you get hungry is drink a big glass of water or clean your teeth as mint can suppress your appetite! Tasha xx

Hi Julie welcome to the board, this is the end of day two for me and it's just started to get easier, I'm not as hungry as I was this time yesterday although I am by no means out of the woods yet till ketosis kicks In! I like all the packs but some people prefer separate ones, they are quite tasty and filling. Getting all your water for the day is my hardest part really... Good luck and let us know how you are getting on xx

Hello Julie and I'm another Julie haha I started yesterday and found day 1 ok with the help of lots of water and coffee and two cups of bouillon which were lifesavers - how u getting on?

Welcome to the board! Like you I'm still waiting for delivery and will start when they arrive.

Until then i'm going to watch what I'm eating, try to keep it healthy and leave the remaining Christmas goodies well alone. This should allow me to get into ketosis quicker when I do start, that's the theory anyway.

J

Thank you all. for your support. My Exante hasn't arrived yet. Probably Wednesday as it still says order is being processed. Wonder what it is about Exante and the name Julie. Perhaps all great Julies think alike! ha ha

I'm thinking thin and setting some goals - how about you?

14lbs by end of January
10% of original body weight (22lb) by end of February
35lbs by Easter

Of course I want to smash all of these, but it is something to focus on.

I

c

a

n

Back