just ordered slim and save

TrueBlueAngel

I WILL be thin!!
I've done this before with great results but have put some on due to stresses of life and no self control. When I did it before I never did the extra meal, didn't feel I needed it, nor did I have milk. I do t usually have milk in drinks anyway. Just wondered if anyone did just the slim and save three meals and nothing extra with good results? I desperately need to lose asap for Christmas and a party just before that.

As Bananas said whether you have 4 packs a day or 3 + a protein meal the calorie intake is practically the same so the loses are pretty even it's just a matter of what you prefer.

When I did my first VLCD last year I totally avoided the protein meal as I assumed it would mean slower loses, it wasn't until i started S&S I realised the calories are almost the same and the carbs are actually lower if you do 3 + a meal.

Good luck with whatever you decide, and remember you can alternate between the two depending on how you feel day to day x

So if i stick to the exact instructions, whats the possibility of me losing over a stone by Christmas?

Given that you tend to lose more in your first week then you ought to be able to lose a stone by Christmas - even though it's only 3 weeks away - but it might not quite make it. Bear in mind that people's rate of weight loss varies too. Good luck!

I placed my first order with sns on Friday & expecting my delivery tomorrow. A stone before Xmas would be great, even 1/2 stone would be a good start in 3 weeks. Good luck with your weight loss :)

If I do 3.5lb this week then I will have averaged 4lb a week over 10 weeks - but consider in that the double figures in the first week then a stone is totally doable. Don't go too low though, you don't want that stone to be losing any of the good stuff! I vary - sometimes 3 packs and meal, sometimes 4 packs, and in times of greatest need I do have 4 packs and a meal - it's keeping me on plan and I'm still happy with the losses, so it can be done :)

Back