Just ordered some ASDA own and BL bars...

I have got a few of the BL bars to try as I feel the same as Starlight - if they are as good nutritionally as Exante then there is no reason not to use them, and of course the price difference is also in their favour too.

I think they are measure up ones Scary, though I am not sure if I have read that right somewhere, hopefully someone can clarify x

Asda's own brand are called "Measure Up"

I dont have an Asda near me (not one I can get to anyway) but it says they deliver to me so I may have to get some.
I am looking at the products online right now and there are 4 different ones, 2 are in packs of 3 and 2 are single bars.....are we allowed all of them? Not all at once of course!!

p.s.....Same with the BL bars, are we allowed all the flavours?

I dont have an Asda near me (not one I can get to anyway) but it says they deliver to me so I may have to get some.
I am looking at the products online right now and there are 4 different ones, 2 are in packs of 3 and 2 are single bars.....are we allowed all of them? Not all at once of course!!

p.s.....Same with the BL bars, are we allowed all the flavours?

It's the Measure Up ones which come in boxes of three :)

Are all of the biggest loser bars ok? I have some coming tom and if i can't deal with just having the shakes i will have them. I have ordered the choc fudge/choc nut and the strawberry ones, any problem with them. Thanks

Are all of the biggest loser bars ok? I have some coming tom and if i can't deal with just having the shakes i will have them. I have ordered the choc fudge/choc nut and the strawberry ones, any problem with them. Thanks

I have a mixture of them all though the breakfast ones are probably my least favourite but theyre still nicer than Exante ones lol

Froom37 said:
I had a look over pretty much all the "healthy bars" in Tesco yesterday to compare (but NOT BL or ASDA bars so just as an aside)

From what I saw they are all lower in calories and slightly lower in carbohydrates (which are my main 2 things to watch). They definitely won't have 1/3 nutrients but will probably taste better and a lot more choice.

They are however about 30g in weight whereas Exante bars are about 50g I think off the top of my head so might not feel as full afterwards. Given the numbers (from here Cookies Detecting! ) tho (113 cals and 9.9g carbs) you should be able to have 2 for same value as Exante bar!

I shop from Tesco, and have bought the Ultra Slim choc ones, they have not affected my ketosis. Been using them for a week. I will buy the Asda and BL ones when I het the chance to go there.

Well my order has arrived!! (minus the Measure Up strawberry bars as they were out of stock - boo!). Already had my shake for brekkie but will have one for lunch and let you know if it is a thumbs up from me!!

Mine arrive this evening, i will try one tom as i'am having my last exante bar today. I'am sooooo worried it will throw me out of ketosis or slow weight loss but i don't think i could do this diet without the bars.

Mine arrive this evening, i will try one tom as i'am having my last exante bar today. I'am sooooo worried it will throw me out of ketosis or slow weight loss but i don't think i could do this diet without the bars.

They won't! I think the BL bars actually have LESS carbs and LESS calories than the Exante ones. So actually you may very well lose weight faster!!

After seeing this thread yesterday I went and got some of the asda bars as I love having something to chew each day and although the exante ones are nice they are pricey. Just had the asda choc one and all I can say is their lovely

I just had a BL choc crunch bar... OMG!!!!!!! YUM YUM!!! Felt like eating a full on chocolate bar!!! So chewy as well so last ages. Could easily split this into two meals. Hooray!

I just had a BL choc crunch bar... OMG!!!!!!! YUM YUM!!! Felt like eating a full on chocolate bar!!! So chewy as well so last ages. Could easily split this into two meals. Hooray!

I know - they taste very indulgent don't they? Shame they are still expensive though. :( I got mine from Tesco who them on offer for £1.50 each, but the normal price is about the same as Exante bars.

I think I will pop in Asda tonight and get some of their ones.

I know - they taste very indulgent don't they? Shame they are still expensive though. :( I got mine from Tesco who them on offer for £1.50 each, but the normal price is about the same as Exante bars.

I think I will pop in Asda tonight and get some of their ones.

Theyve been £1.50 for ages lets hope its a permanent thing ;)

Id still rather have them than Exante ones even if the price was the same :)

Back