Just ordered!

Hi All, I have just decided to do the exante diet and bought 1 weeks worth of food replacement from the site....just wondering do you exercise too? I have a gym membership so dont want to waste that.
I will weigh in once my stuff has been delivered as cant face getting on the scales before!!!
x

they recommend 20 minutes a day but just take it easy for the first week or so and then see how it goes. some people have loads of energy and some people have none - i did lipotrim for 11 weeks and barely exercised at all cause i was exhausted all the time but still managed to lose just under 3 stone.

just listen to your body and you'll be fine :)

Thanks! yeah i might just try taking it easy on the bike rather than doing classes....i do love zumba tho...i was just a bit worried in case i felt dizzy or collapsed because of the low calories/low energy!

yeah i'd start off slow and see how you are. some people do zumba and proper gym sessions but it's all down to the individual - at the end of the day you'll lose weight on exante just from living :)

Thanks guys! will let you know how it goes when i start, i ordered just after 1pm today so not sure if my packs will make it in time for next day delivery

Back