Just placed my 1st order....

nerac123

GO GO GO !!
Hello everyone,
just placed my first order for exante.

Done lipotrim for 12 weeks - but i am starting to be cold through the day, and I only have cold shakes - I don't drink tea/coffee/hot water and the LT soup is disgusting !!

So, my choice was either re-feed, or swap. so, i've decided to trial a week. (i can always return to lt if EXante doesn't suit me.

I'm hoping it won't take too long to arrive. - i'm very excited. I think a change is as good as a rest - as i was also quite bored of LT. - it has however done wonders for me !!!

So, be gentle and prepare for silly questions !!:D

Caren. xx

Like I said on the other thread - Welcome! I hope you like the flavours, have not tried LT myself but what I like about Exante is that the flavours taste like they should, first couple of weeks I tried adding salt and pepper to the soups but now that I am used to them they taste as they should - my particular favourite is vegetable but I can manage all of them quite happily. And in this weather there is nothing nicer than a bowl of hot soup! (You can also have the choc shakes hot if you want to - also nice with spoon of coffee in if you like that sort of thing).

Ask as many questions as you like - I promise to try and answer them :)

Thank you quak. your losses have been fab. hope I can do as well as you. !!x

Hi Caren,

I'm fairly new to Exante (end of third week today) as well and I'm enjoying the bigger range of flavours and really like the soups - you get a choice of Thai chicken, vegetable, tomato with basil, and mushroom, and I can't really say I dislike any of them.

I love the bars too and the shakes are ok, again with more flavours.

Good luck with your diet!

-Pete.

Last edited:
Thanks pete - i'm hoping to continue with my 4lb losses (if not more !) be a bit warmer inside me - and also extra variety.

I'll keep you updated with my progress.

Caren.x

I would also be happy if I could stay around 4lbs a week - I have been lucky so far, but have a feeling it will be less this week - I haven't cheated at all, I just have a feeling. We'll see in the morning when I have my weekly weigh in.

Good luck pete - better something than nothing though eh !!!!

Back