Just placed order really excited to start

angel46

Hi , i've been reading the posts on here for a while now and decided to take the plunge and ordered the bumper pack , feeling really excited and a bit nervous too , hope i can stick with it and have as much success as some on here , your great losses are really inspiring , can't wait for my packs to arrive next week ,and will post to let you know how i get on .xx

good luck angel! and stay strong :)

angel46 said:
Hi , i've been reading the posts on here for a while now and decided to take the plunge and ordered the bumper pack , feeling really excited and a bit nervous too , hope i can stick with it and have as much success as some on here , your great losses are really inspiring , can't wait for my packs to arrive next week ,and will post to let you know how i get on .xx

Good decision. The start of something quite amazing. Good luck, first five days are the worse then it gets easier and the weight loss fantastic.

GSQ

Thanks GSQ really looking forward to getting going,well done on your brilliant weight loss so far.xxx Angel:)

Hi Dawn , hoping mine will arrive by tuesday too , and yes would love to start together and see how we go , will post to let you know when my packs arrive , good luck to the both of us.xxx Angel:)

i cant wait to order mine next week (payday lol) good luck hun xx

Thanks , and good luck to you , it's great a few of us are starting around the same time , we can all share our experiences and support each other xxx Angel:)

Back