Just popping in to say hi

Not sure how Id do that as I only ever use lentils for thickening.
Who wld have thought that red lentils wld be causing me so many sleepless nites lol
Whoever suggested microwaving ur 'pink and white' wafer biscuits Id like to say a massive thank you.
10 sec in micro delicious and only 1pp each

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Oh wow now I always know when a diet is working - up 6 times in the nite for the loo and wide awake and alert at 6am.
Sitting doing my shopping list for week ahead. Family coming for dinner on Sunday so I'm making a chicken dish ( I'm vegetarian so I'll have something different ) they won't suspect a thing lol
Did think I wld use some weekly pp on red wine (19pp per bottle) Roll on wi day feeling really excited.

Not sure how Id do that as I only ever use lentils for thickening.
Who wld have thought that red lentils wld be causing me so many sleepless nites lol
Whoever suggested microwaving ur 'pink and white' wafer biscuits Id like to say a massive thank you.
10 sec in micro delicious and only 1pp each

Oh love microwaved pink and whites yum.

Feeling really bloated and yuk this a.m
I've had pasta with my dinner for past 2 nites and I think it cld be that. Going to lay of that for a day or 2 and see how I feel. Wi on Monday a.m do def don't want to feel like this! Meeting a friend later for coffee/lunch so fingers crossed I can make good choices. I'm my own worst enemy - 1 morsel over my allowance and I think what the hell I've ruined it now :-(
Need to get out walking a bit next week as this weeks been so manic with hosp appts and kids activities I feel like I've not had a chance for me.
Hope everyone has a lovely weekend x

Planned 'power cut' today while Scottish Power trim some trees so I was up at 6am to have my shower and dry my hair. Flask has been filled, washing out, dog walked. Can't iron or Hoover so may as well catch up on here lol Good excuse to sit down.

After being up early and super organised this a.m for power going off it was only off for 1hr lol Oh well nevermind better get the ironing done now :-(

Back