Just posting on here to beat these damned cravings!!!

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by Wannabeelovely, 17 May 2010 Social URL.

1. Wannabeelovely

Wannabeelovely Silver Member

Hiya everyone! I've been manically pacing the kitchen floor for about 20 minutes craving bread/chocolate/ice cream/cake/sweets/crisps/cereal and I just thought I'd come on here to say hi and to try to take my mind off it all!!! I think its helping! I'm sucking wildly on a fruitee and thinking good thoughts about how it'll all be worth it when I'm a size 10!!! LOL!! What do you all do to keep yourselves on track in moments of weakness (clean answers only please!!!).

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. x_ali_x

x_ali_x Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st3lb
    Current Weight:
    17st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(5.1%)
    hope you managed to stay away from the snacks :) if it gets real bad for me I either sleep or exercise lol the evenings are my weak times.

4. Kaz2803

Kaz2803 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.68%)
    Diet:
    healthy eating and exercise
    evenings are my biggest struggle too, I play facebook games, exercise, go for a bath, paint my nails....anything to keep me occupied!
    I hope you managed to beat those cravings!! :)

5. Lorny

Lorny Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st10lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st10lb(16.24%)
    Diet:
    Vintage, baby.
    I find that going onto a forum or checking out luffly summer clothes beats some time. Apparently your craving only lasts about 10 minutes if you take your mind off of food. If I am craving stuff in bed I have to get my phone and start playing a game or faffing about on it before I get down to the kitchen for snacks! If it is the day I generally won't snack if my Mum is about (I am one of them sneaky eaters-if no one saw it, it didn't happen!), but otherwise I get out a magazine or something. Before I know it, an hour as gone and it is nearly meal time! I can't exercise my cravings away, cuz I get too hungry after exercise, as I've found out after my couple of months at the gym being pretty much a waste!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.