Just posting on here to beat these damned cravings!!!

Wannabeelovely

Silver Member
Hiya everyone! I've been manically pacing the kitchen floor for about 20 minutes craving bread/chocolate/ice cream/cake/sweets/crisps/cereal and I just thought I'd come on here to say hi and to try to take my mind off it all!!! I think its helping! I'm sucking wildly on a fruitee and thinking good thoughts about how it'll all be worth it when I'm a size 10!!! LOL!! What do you all do to keep yourselves on track in moments of weakness (clean answers only please!!!).

hope you managed to stay away from the snacks :) if it gets real bad for me I either sleep or exercise lol the evenings are my weak times.

evenings are my biggest struggle too, I play facebook games, exercise, go for a bath, paint my nails....anything to keep me occupied!
I hope you managed to beat those cravings!! :)

I find that going onto a forum or checking out luffly summer clothes beats some time. Apparently your craving only lasts about 10 minutes if you take your mind off of food. If I am craving stuff in bed I have to get my phone and start playing a game or faffing about on it before I get down to the kitchen for snacks! If it is the day I generally won't snack if my Mum is about (I am one of them sneaky eaters-if no one saw it, it didn't happen!), but otherwise I get out a magazine or something. Before I know it, an hour as gone and it is nearly meal time! I can't exercise my cravings away, cuz I get too hungry after exercise, as I've found out after my couple of months at the gym being pretty much a waste!

Back