just realised i have bought and ate wrong mince

I think if you allow some syns for it....you will be okay. Check your book or online for the syn value and just add those syns to the days on your food diary that you ate it.

x

You'll need to syn the mince depending where you brought it from between 1.5 and 3 per 100g

Hun - I would cook the mince in a little water before you use it - the fat will melt off and rise to the surface of the water - then you can just skim it off with a spoon. If you use just a little water it shouldn't hurt the flavour all that much...- just a suggestion. It's a pain in the neck when you buy the wrong thing and I'm the type of person who'd just let someone else have it - but in this case you can save it.

x

If you dry fry it and then drain all the fat off (put it in a colandar) and it shouldn't be too bad. If you really want to get off as much fat as possible put it onto some kitchen roll once you have strained it and mop off as much fat as you can with another piece of kitchen roll.

She's already ate it so think syning it is the only way forward now ;)

Thanks for that Theresa!! :8855:

...Must read posts more thoroughly.
Must read posts more thoroughly.
Must read posts more thoroughly.

I know but she said she had two packs so I thought I'd suggest how she could make the second pack healthier :)

Sleepy59 said:
I know but she said she had two packs so I thought I'd suggest how she could make the second pack healthier :)

Yes u r right,and thankyou for your advice will defo take it wen open next pack
Thanks agaun

Back