just saying hello... AGAIN. :-)

Miss_G

Morning team!
Im back here with my tail between my legs after a long break from Exante.

I started Exante at new year and managed to drop 21lbs. I had a bit of a break from dieting altogether, but recently joined SW to try and reach my goal. BUT.. its just not working for me. Im almost 8 weeks in and after ups and downs on the scales i've only managed to lose 4lbs in total :rolleyes:
Im thankful that I havent put any of the weight I lost back on.. so its a clean slate for me.

So im going back to what I know to try and lose the 20lbs I need to get to my 10st goal.

Im waiting for my delivery and what with going away for bank holiday - i'll be starting on Wednesday. :)

Nice to be back.. xx

Hello Back Miss G!!

The break from Exante will have done you good I'm sure and the best thing of all is you've done it all before!! :D

Good luck, Miss G! ;)

Omg this is confusing.....

I'm Miss-G lol

But welcome back miss g from this miss g ;) xx

I know the feeling once you do Exante and it works, all the other diets don't compare. For me it's the fast weight loss and a smile in the mornings when I weigh myself. I don't trust WW or SW lol. Welcome back! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hello Back Miss G!!

The break from Exante will have done you good I'm sure and the best thing of all is you've done it all before!! :D

It has indeed - and gave me confidence that if i lose the weight this way im not going to just pile it back on again!

Thanks! :)

I know the feeling once you do Exante and it works, all the other diets don't compare. For me it's the fast weight loss and a smile in the mornings when I weigh myself. I don't trust WW or SW lol. Welcome back! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Exactly! Im glad im not the only one!
Look at your loss :eek: Amazing!

Miss_G said:
And we're both from South Yorkshire! How freaky!
But nice to meet you hun :)

Scary :)
I'm now little miss perfect ;) xx

Welcome back and good luck for the next part of your exante journey!

x

Welcome back and well done on maintaining your weight while you've been away. At least you know you'll be able to do it when you finish exante! :)

Back