1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Green Days Just Saying Hello

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Surfhunny, 10 December 2010 Social URL.

1. Surfhunny

Surfhunny Laugh in the face of food

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Cambidge Diet
    I just wanted to pop in and say hello, I've decided to go back onto SW after a lot of deliberating and stressing. I've been yo-yoing for the past year on the Cambridge diet, it was very successful at first and I've managed to lose the bulk of my weight with it, but I've still got around 2st to lose and I think the time has come to do it in a way which I'll be able to continue long term.

So SW is the way forward. I'm hoping to be able to pick it up fairly easily as I've done it in the past. Anyway today is the first day, seems a bit mad to start on a Friday, but I've been putting it off for ages so today is the day! Wish me luck, I suspect I'll need it!!
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. ChicaConCurvas

ChicaConCurvas Full Member

Slimming World
    Morning and welcome back! :D Good luck on getting rid of the last bit of weight and I hope you slip back easily into the routine! :)
  4. Cornflower

Cornflower Member

Welcome back hun!
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.