Just saying 'Hello'

MoreRosie

Hi All,
I'm a slimming world returner!
I originally lost 5 stone, 3 years ago, but now I'm a stone over my target weight.
So I've decided to get on the straight and narrow now, before it get's out of hand.
I'll be doing it from home as I stopped enjoying classes.

I'm currently into the second week of a 6 week gym plan! I ended up a lb heavier in the first week, but trying not to get disheartened by that!

So, 9stone 7lbs with a target of 8stone 7lbs - wish me luck!
mr. x

Hi All,
I'm a slimming world returner!
I originally lost 5 stone, 3 years ago, but now I'm a stone over my target weight.
So I've decided to get on the straight and narrow now, before it get's out of hand.
I'll be doing it from home as I stopped enjoying classes.

So, 9stone 7lbs with a target of 8stone 7lbs - wish me luck!
mr. x

:wavey:Hello & welcome MoreRosie, I'm well impressed with your 5st lose. You're right to nip the gains in the bud, be a shame to undo such a great loss. Here's a great place to start. I'm starting from home this week as I can't get to group any longer, hoping this place will keep me in check. I lurked for ages but addicted now that I've started posting & it seems to be helping me along. I'm gonna have a nosey at your diary.

Best of luck & hope you have a good week :fingerscrossed:

Oh & the lb gain could just be your body adjusting to your new exercise regieme or water retention, dont get disheartened ;)
I'm currently into the second week of a 6 week gym plan! I ended up a lb heavier in the first week, but trying not to get disheartened by that!

Back