Just saying

Gemsywemsy22

Hi all lipotrimmers. Despite this weekends weather being despicable I can honestly say how much of a good mood I'm in. I'm now on day 9 and have been 100% no struggle whatsoever. Mind u when it gets to about 6/7pm I get bored n feel the need to eat not that I'm hungry just think it's habit. My skin is glowing and I've never been in a better high spirited mood since being on tfr. Anyone else feeling it??? Only thing that I don't like is the carpet Tongue eugh......can't get rid of it.
Good luck to everyone and happy Sunday x

Hi Gemsywemsy - I too am in a good mood - currently on day 21 - had a handful of peanuts on bout day 11 but apart from that moment of madness feel brilliant. Think its got to do with actually doing a diet that works!! My skin good too and my nails, and I'm sleeping like a log after months of insomnia x agree about the tongue thou just disgusting!!Lol.
Weigh in 3 tomorrow and here's hoping for another good loss!!

Hi,

I totally agree, I am on day 8 and finding this diet so easy to do. Like LCH said this diet actually works with rapid results :)
LOL about the tongue, and my breath is just rank..... even my hubby woke my up the other night to ask me to turn over as I was breathing in is face PMSL

Enjoy your Sunday xx

I'm glad I'm not the only one with death breath ha. Had a good day today bought some new jeans at a size 12 omg I've been a 16 for over a year. Good luck on weigh in LCH lemme know how u do I can't wait for Friday weigh in number two whoop any way I'm off to honk as I've been a good girl today. Well done peeps xx

im wilting slowly :(

Just keep focused, paint your nails, have a bath, go to bed, do anything to take your mind off it. Trust me it will be sooo worth it. Within the next few days your body will be in Ketosis :) xx

Just keep focused, paint your nails, have a bath, go to bed, do anything to take your mind off it. Trust me it will be sooo worth it. Within the next few days your body will be in Ketosis :) xx

i have taken up the worst habit ever! ive started smokin! well id started again before this but was only havin a few a day, the amount has increased since startin this yesterday! id given up for 2 yrs so very disappointed. plannin my quit day tomorrow

ive done the ketosis thing before on atkins, just feel so lathargic on this atm. but will push on. thanks for the encouragement x

That little voice inside your head that sits there telling u to get something nice to eat needs to start being fair and say you can do this. positive mental attitude

Hi to all - weigh in three and another 4lbs off! 1st stone gone - roll on the next two. Never done a diet like this before ketosis a new thing to me - but how it works! Got a big wedding (OH best man) in LA at end of October so have BIG goal. Gem how brilliant to buy a size 12!! Inspiration right there - I cant wait. Have soo many clothes in my wardrobe - including favourite jeans - that I just cant fit into. I too been in 16;s which were getting tight for a year. Just thinking of being away keeps me on the straight and narrow - need to buy fabulous dress in October - so roll on next week - have a good 100% day everyone x Lou

LCH that's bloody brilliant well done a whole stone, wow I'm jell.... Hopefully it'll be me next week. Can't believe how well everyone is doin, this time last week I was tellin myself, gem just give up youll never stick to it HA day 11 and 100%
Your gunna look amazing in your new dress too LCH here's to next week xx

Back