Just saying

yvonne85

need to be old goofy me
Hello!

I was a Cambridge Dieter ~ but fell of the wagon :booboo: and can't seem to catch up with it at the moment, so i'm joining you guys for a while...

Looking foward to being able to enjoy food again [without a guilty conscience] :eat: and looking foward to getting to know some of you peeps... :D

Hi Yvonne

Welcome to the WW gang.

Hope you are ok. Congratulations on your weight loss so far. I too was on CD, but only managed 2 weeks, because the shakes made me really sick.

How are you finding WW so far?

xx

hey yvonne,and welcome hunny!! i am actually curious about cd!! going back to my ww meeting tonight after 3 weeks of pigging out,so hopefully i can do it! but i would imagine cd is really hard as i like to have a good old munch! im just stuck in a rut at the min really and just want the weight to fall off...but as we all know its never that simple!! so good luck and welcome again!! x x x x x x

Heya, I did CD as well and HATED it!!! I was grand for the first few weeks but I missed actual food, preparing food, eating around a table with people!!! Y'know!? It doesn't work for life, for me at least...ww is great though! Check out the gallery and Starlight's diary for inspiration! :) She's lost like a whole person!

thanks for your welcomes :)

Congratulations on your weight loss so far. I too was on CD, but only managed 2 weeks, because the shakes made me really sick.

How are you finding WW so far?

I'll let you know in a day or two! Technically only started properly today, but so far so good. Its heaven being able to eat again... and it'll be bliss not to have to listen my work colleagues harp on about me starving myself. Technically i've been eating again since the weekend, but i got no joy from it because i'd failed on CD, now i can enjoy it because its allowed! Yay!

The shakes never made me sick, i didn't mind them... but lack of variety eventually got to me. Hopefully one day i will go back... maybe.

hey yvonne,and welcome hunny!! i am actually curious about cd!! going back to my ww meeting tonight after 3 weeks of pigging out,so hopefully i can do it! but i would imagine cd is really hard as i like to have a good old munch! im just stuck in a rut at the min really and just want the weight to fall off...but as we all know its never that simple!! so good luck and welcome again!! x x x x x x

thanks Kelly! I saw your post on the CD forum, and posted a reply. CD is a great diet, but you do need to be in 'the zone' or have the mindset needed to do it. I did have it and for ages it was plain sailing... you don't feel hungry, and in a way you don't think about food much either, just don't cheat like me! Cheating is a slippery slope and thats where i went wrong! You get fast results which in itself is a great motivator. Its generally a stone per month [more in the first month due to a bigger weight loss in the first week].

Good luck for your WI tonight... better to face the music and get back on track. :)

Heya, I did CD as well and HATED it!!! I was grand for the first few weeks but I missed actual food, preparing food, eating around a table with people!!! Y'know!? It doesn't work for life, for me at least...ww is great though! Check out the gallery and Starlight's diary for inspiration! She's lost like a whole person!

I totally see where you're coming from. Personally, i didn't hate the diet... i do hope to go back on it. I just haven't got the willpower at the moment, because as you say i just miss food too much, and it lead to me binging. :(

But anyhoo... thanks again for the welcomes! :D

thanks Paula :)

thanks Starlight, i'll love anything where i can eat food and lose weight!

thanks Vickie

hey you ! GOOD LUCK with WW :D

you've done really well so far - keep up the gr8 work !

will be keepin an eye on ya ! ;)

love

Debz xx

thanks Debz...

Fell off the wagon in spectacular fashion... tried and failed for the past couple of days to get back on it, but it speed off without me... :break_diet:

So resorted to ww before i land back to Square 1... :eek:

I'll be back tho... hopefully. :)

Welcome pet!!! really looking forward to seeing how you get on xx

Back