Just signed up

Sophs

SW Angels founder member
For the online version and it's a little confusing:confused:

Any advice would be wonderful. In the meantime I will go and have a look around:eek:

any questions just ask. you will get your head round it and once you understand its easy

Welcome to SW and the forum. Anything you want to know, just ask. What are you confused by? I guess it's probably not so clear without a consultant explaining it. It's easy when you get into it and it's a great plan x

I am doing plan online. I found the step by step getting started link was very helpful. I printed it all off and read it a couple of times - I would advise doing this and setting up a file so you know which foods are free on which days and what a healthy extra is made up of. I also bought a free food list on ebay (bit disappointed as I paid £5 and it only costs £1.99) but the book is brilliant.
Certainly for me I was amazed how much I can eat and how varied it is - I do a lot of green days and use quorn a lot and find it really easy to follow when home
Give me a shout if you need any help
x

Welcome to the forum. Ask away

hi and welcome have a good read through this forum the information on it is so valuable to the plan and any questions just ask everyone is so helpful and friendly...............GOOD LUCK :)

I am doing plan online. I found the step by step getting started link was very helpful. I printed it all off and read it a couple of times - I would advise doing this and setting up a file so you know which foods are free on which days and what a healthy extra is made up of. I also bought a free food list on ebay (bit disappointed as I paid £5 and it only costs £1.99) but the book is brilliant.
Certainly for me I was amazed how much I can eat and how varied it is - I do a lot of green days and use quorn a lot and find it really easy to follow when home
Give me a shout if you need any help
x

Thanks chick. I am a veggie so will be doing mostly green days from what I can tell.

One question is, do you have to use spray light or can i just get some olive oil and wipe it on?

Olive oil is Healthy Extra B or 6 Syns per tablespoon. Frylight is good as it's free and the buttery one is nice

I find the Magazine helps me a lot - has menu planners and lots of food and recipe ideas.

Thanks again for the replies

What I am not getting with the online version are the menu planners as it only gives about 5 options per meal:confused: and I a not keen on what they have

Am I being picky now? lol

Not at all, the beauty of this plan is that however fussy you are there is something for everyone

The online meal planner doesnt suit me either but honestly once you get an idea what is allowed on each day you will have no problem planning good meals - there is enough options each colour that even without forward planning it is always possible to chuck together a nice meal ! I use the fry light - like to keep my syns and healthy extras for more substantial treats!

The online meal planner doesnt suit me either but honestly once you get an idea what is allowed on each day you will have no problem planning good meals - there is enough options each colour that even without forward planning it is always possible to chuck together a nice meal ! I use the fry light - like to keep my syns and healthy extras for more substantial treats!

Ah and that is question number 2 lol can you save your sins up? I like to have a bag of minstrals at the weekend:break_diet:

Back