just stareted lipotrim

suekni

Hi I,m sue I stareted lipotrim on thurs 22nd january and have about three stone to lose. I have been on various diets for at least 15 years and always yo yoed but I,m forty in september and need to sort myself out and I,m doing the race for life in june so this time I,m determined to do it, I have already lost a stone before christmas by going to the gym but need to get this other three off asap. This website is brill and as lots of advice from members so I will def keep comming back :D

Hi I,m sue I stareted lipotrim on thurs 22nd january and have about three stone to lose. I have been on various diets for at least 15 years and always yo yoed but I,m forty in september and need to sort myself out and I,m doing the race for life in june so this time I,m determined to do it, I have already lost a stone before christmas by going to the gym but need to get this other three off asap. This website is brill and as lots of advice from members so I will def keep comming back :D

Welcome!! I am on day 6 of lipotrim and feeling pretty good overall. This site has helped so much. Its all or nothing for me, I got to a point with my eating that if I didn't stop it altogether for a while I would end up in a right state by summer!

I am excited about losing the weight, but I am also excited about re educating myself where food was concerned. To be able to grab something healthy for dinner and not gorge myself until i feel like cr*p would be a wonderful accomplishment.

All I can say is that yes there are times where you crave food, and in the first week it can be tiring. BUT I know if I have once ounce of food it will kick me out of ketosis and my willpower of the last week will all have been for nothing.

Keep posting on here, the first few days are the worst, but for me, yesterday I turned the corner. I am tired today but think thats to do with time of the month thing.

Hang in there, this site will become your best friend over the following few days/weeks/months!

Good luck! :)

Hello to you.

I started 16.01 and am now on day 11.

I have about 3 stone to lose as well so we'll be doing the journey together on here :) :flowers:

Alex

hiya,

Im just starting again. I lost 2 stone last year and have put half stone on over last few months. I am in this for the long haul and will be delighted when i reach my goal in april. ( positive thinking!) I going for 3stone off and being able to fit into slinky things once again.....

this site is my total life line for the first few weeks till i dont think about food constantly, so I will say a huge thank you to all of you in advance x x x x x for helping me get throught it tough times I wish you all the best of luck and look forward to losing it all with you x

Welcome Sue. You will easily be able to lose your weight on this diet.

Come June you will be running along with the best of them.

The first week is the hardest but once you have done that the first week's wi will spur you on for your next. Keep up the good work and it will all be worth it. Good luck!

Hello and welcome to Lipotrim,its the best diet EVER!!!!!
And you see results fast.Just stick with it and i promise you wont be disapointed.
Take Care xxx

Welcome to the best diet ever! I can honestly say that I never dreamt I could get my huge body (I was a size 22/24) down to a size 12/14 in such a short space of time. It has taken me a while but it was well worth it in the long run. Good luck to you all and I look forward to hearing you have all reached your targets.

x

Back