just start lipotrim today-bad breath ideas?

hi, day one, but am worried about getting bad breath! i think you can use listerine strips? does anyone know where to get them please?
also, i know that on lighter life, my friend says that can use breath sprays? she is on same sort of keytosis diet too. anyone know if this is ok?
got fab ideas from all those on this forum, thanks guys x

You can use Listerine Original Mouthwash, and Cool Mint breath strips. I think they are no longer available to buy, but I got mine on Ebay.

Clair x

breath

thanks clair, i went to buy some on ebay, but they all come from usa, how lond did yours take to come thru, and do you think i could use a breath spray as lighterlife users use them and its same principal diet. you have done well havent you,:D how do you cope with a special occassions? as my husband has booked a weekend away in london for our anniversary in 3 weeks time, and i know he would go nuts if i didnt eat, do you think if i was sensible i.e just meat and salas/veg what you think? x

I think mine came from the US, but they didn't take too long to arrive. I don't think we can use breath spray, I think someone eplained why a while ago, but I cannot remember the reason.
With regard to special occasions, I just make sure I have a shake beforehand and sip my water. When you go away, personally I would stick to your shakes, but only you can decide

Clair x

Hi,

You can get "ice drops" which are allowed on nearly every diet, I brought them from the pharmacist that I got lipotrim from, and they said they were allowed :) Can get the on lots of sites as well as in some shops.

OraLabs, Inc | Ice Drops > The Liquid Breath Mint!

They are really nice, just make sure you only have one dropat a time of they blow your head off!! lol

Oops! Sorry about that, had 2 pages open and typed the wrong message in this forum without noticing. Though the ice drops do work :)

You cant use the spray on LT. You can get listerine type strips in the chemist but they are called nu-phar and are suitable for LT.

Regarding the break, only you can decide. Its entirely up to you. If Im honest, if it was me, I wouldnt - I just couldnt undo all my hard work by eating and being knocked out of ketosis!!

Back