just started and have one question

Smartie

hi, i have just started, my cdc wasnt sure so though i would ask on here, i dont drink tea of coffee but do drink peppermint and calomine (sp?) tea does anyone know if this is alowed for the cd?

thanks
ellie

hi ellie

welcome and best of luck, i used to have the odd drink of peppermint tea, as long as its leaf and not fruit tea then i think they are ok, im sure someone will let u know for definite :D

Peppermint is fine but not chamomile I'm afraid. I do miss my Chamomile tea, ooh and Fennel I used to love Fennel.

well that has surprised me i was expecting you to tell me no pepermint lol thanks i will enjoy that everymorning then :D

well that has surprised me i was expecting you to tell me no pepermint lol thanks i will enjoy that everymorning then :D

:D Peppermint is fine, it's a leaf tea :)

I have earl grey mostly now but I do have the odd peppermint

i dont have caffine in my diet for religous reasons so thats why peppermint is my favouite. thats for the help.

i dont have caffine in my diet for religous reasons so thats why peppermint is my favouite. thats for the help.

Ooh that's interesting :) Excuse my ignorance, I didn't know there was a religion that wasn't allowed caffiene, do you mind me asking what religion it is?

You can tell me to stop being nosey though if you like, I don't mind :D

You can also drink white tea and green tea (leaf tea variants) which are milder- I think the white has no caffeine, but the green might have a small amount? You would need to check for definite. If it is ok, clipper teas also do a white with mint tea which is totally addictive. You can find clipper teas in most supermarkets. They also do a white with ginger, which is still a leaf tea and a white with cinammon but these are harder to find- wholefood stores usually have them. I have not had the white with cinammon, just in case, but I think it would be allowed on SS.

I am turning into a tea bore!

its clippers i useualy buy thanks, your a very useful tea bore lol i will look into the white tea thanks

Smartie, your username is makin me hungry, hehe!! I love Smarties, lol. I haven't craved any choc on CD though, probably because i live off just Choc mint milkshakes and choc CD bars, lol.

I'm sorry i cant help you with your question but i think you've had your question answered by all the lovely people on here :).

Good luck with your weightloss journey :) xx

thanks im named smartie as thats what our dog is called, im calle dit on other forums lol so just went with my norm :D

Back