• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

just started and have one question

lancslass53

Silver Member
S: 15st7lb C: 11st6lb G: 11st7lb BMI: 23 Loss: 4st1lb(26.27%)
hi ellie

welcome and best of luck, i used to have the odd drink of peppermint tea, as long as its leaf and not fruit tea then i think they are ok, im sure someone will let u know for definite :D

well that has surprised me i was expecting you to tell me no pepermint lol thanks i will enjoy that everymorning then :D

i dont have caffine in my diet for religous reasons so thats why peppermint is my favouite. thats for the help.

Kath

Water water everywhere
i dont have caffine in my diet for religous reasons so thats why peppermint is my favouite. thats for the help.
Ooh that's interesting :) Excuse my ignorance, I didn't know there was a religion that wasn't allowed caffiene, do you mind me asking what religion it is?

You can tell me to stop being nosey though if you like, I don't mind :D

You can also drink white tea and green tea (leaf tea variants) which are milder- I think the white has no caffeine, but the green might have a small amount? You would need to check for definite. If it is ok, clipper teas also do a white with mint tea which is totally addictive. You can find clipper teas in most supermarkets. They also do a white with ginger, which is still a leaf tea and a white with cinammon but these are harder to find- wholefood stores usually have them. I have not had the white with cinammon, just in case, but I think it would be allowed on SS.

I am turning into a tea bore!

Smartie, your username is makin me hungry, hehe!! I love Smarties, lol. I haven't craved any choc on CD though, probably because i live off just Choc mint milkshakes and choc CD bars, lol.

I'm sorry i cant help you with your question but i think you've had your question answered by all the lovely people on here :).

Good luck with your weightloss journey :) xx

thanks im named smartie as thats what our dog is called, im calle dit on other forums lol so just went with my norm :D