Just started slimming world, advice needed please. x

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Food Diaries' started by celtic***erin, 18 February 2010 Social URL.

1. celtic***erin

celtic***erin Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st1lb
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Hi Guys,
    I joined sw yesterday, I really need some advice please....... I am trying the extra easy plan. Today I had the following-

Breakfast- 2 Satsuma's & 1 banana

Lunch- I had some of the beef chillie I made for dinner later (it's a sw recipe, and so lovely)

Dinner- My beef chillie with rice and a mullerlight choc and vanilla.

HA- 250ML semi skimmed milk

I have had no sins and no healthy extra B!!
    I really can't eat anymore today, will this affect my weightloss at all and am I doing it all wrong? Just so full up. Help. xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Zimara

Zimara Yummy mummy to be!

Start Weight:
    12st3lb
    Current Weight:
    11st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(9.36%)
    Diet:
    Atkins - ANA
    You seem to be lacking in 1/3 super free for every meal. You're supposed to eat 1/3 super free in every meal you have. If you have super loads of veggies in you chillie then ignore this!

I would also recommend having your HEB if you'd like to keep regular, maybe you could have toasted some bread and dunked in your chillie for lunch.

Not entirely sure but i think the mullerlite choc and vanilla you have to syn, its not much (like 1-2) and since you havent had any other syn today........

4. celtic***erin

celtic***erin Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st1lb
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Hi, thanks for your reply, the chillie had red and green peppers, lentils, onion and kidney beans, does that count???

5. Zimara

Zimara Yummy mummy to be!

Start Weight:
    12st3lb
    Current Weight:
    11st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(9.36%)
    Diet:
    Atkins - ANA
    The peppers and onion are super free foods, if that made up a 3rd of your plate then yes! If you'd had tomotoes in it they would have counted too:)

Lokks like you're definately on the right track though:)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.