Just started SS CD

November bride

Hi All,

I started SS CD on Friday. My weight was 10st 10lb, BMI 26.5, I am 5ft 3lb. I wanted to get to 8st 10lb for my wedding in November. My CD counsellor reccomended 9st BMI 22.5. She advised SS till get to 10st which will be a BMI of 25. Then introduce food, I would prefer to stay on the SS till get to target of 9st then introduce food. Would she let me do this?

I am on day 3 and feeling fine, tummy def smaller. Not felt hungry, just thirsty, no side effects, except bad breath ha ha

I try my dress on again at end of september, is 4 months a realistic time to loose 2 stone?

I have my first weigh in next sat am day 9. I would love to have lost the 10lbs by then, if i continue to stick to this and exercise daily and have 2L of water is this a possibility?

Thanks, speak soon

xx

It is possible but everyone loses at a different speed. ***BEST WISHES***

Good luck NB, & well done on joining us!! 2 stone is very do-able, and def in much less than 4 months time. Most of us on CD lose on average a stone a month, so I guess you would be well into your re-feeding programme by then!!

I dont know about the exercise, butI do know its best not to overdo it whilst on SS, however, I am sure someone who does know will be along soon! As for water, aim for 4l a day if you can. This seems to be the optimum amount for a good weight loss, alth there are those who drink more, and some less!

Keep posting on here for help & advice & you wont go far wrong!!

(PS lost 8 stone on LL last year, regained a couple so now on CD to see it through!!)

Hi All,

I started SS CD on Friday. My weight was 10st 10lb, BMI 26.5, I am 5ft 3lb. I wanted to get to 8st 10lb for my wedding in November. My CD counsellor reccomended 9st BMI 22.5. She advised SS till get to 10st which will be a BMI of 25. Then introduce food, I would prefer to stay on the SS till get to target of 9st then introduce food. Would she let me do this?

I am on day 3 and feeling fine, tummy def smaller. Not felt hungry, just thirsty, no side effects, except bad breath ha ha

I try my dress on again at end of september, is 4 months a realistic time to loose 2 stone?

I have my first weigh in next sat am day 9. I would love to have lost the 10lbs by then, if i continue to stick to this and exercise daily and have 2L of water is this a possibility?

Thanks, speak soon

xx

Hi Nov bride,

Welcome to mini's and congrats on the wedding :) I dont think you can do ss only when your bmi is below 25 Your cdc is right and she sounds right in what she is saying :) You will def lose 2stone in 4months no problem if you stick to the plan by the book. Anything is possible at your 1st weight in some lose loads some dont it all depends on the person but it should be a good one. Best of luck to ya.

becky xx

Hi November bride. My stats are simular to yourself. I am 5ft 4 started cd 4 weeks ago. I started off at 10st 11 and now 9st 9. I am now actually eating an extra meal (cottage cheese, chicken etc with green salad ) with my 3 shakes and still losing... I would say you can definatly get down to 8st 10 by then.. I am hoping for 9stone. Keep at it, this diet really works.

Hi November bride. My stats are simular to yourself. I am 5ft 4 started cd 4 weeks ago. I started off at 10st 11 and now 9st 9. I am now actually eating an extra meal (cottage cheese, chicken etc with green salad ) with my 3 shakes and still losing... I would say you can definatly get down to 8st 10 by then.. I am hoping for 9stone. Keep at it, this diet really works.

Hey Trin trin,

Thanks so much for getting in touch, its great to hear from someone of similar stats, it will keep me going. Esp the fact you still lose when eating. Only 9lb left, thats great well done u. Hope I can be saying that in couple months x

Good luck, I'm sure you'll be very successful! X

You cant SS below 25 bmi due to the risk of burning muscle mass instead of fat, and many of your vital organs are muscles so that is the reason you wont be allowed to SS under 25 bmi.

But the losses on the other higher programmes are very good too and you will definitely have enough time to shift it :)

Best of luck

Hi, just started SS today and wanted to say good luck to you!!

Good luck!

Back