Just started SW, need some guidance please :)

rachrooroo1

Evening everyone,

I signed up to SW, having succesfully been trying SW around 10 years ago i thought i would give it another go.
I lost 2.5 stone with WW, but since it changed i really have struggled, so i had a break and now- eek, i really need to loose 2 stone before im back to normal weight again.

I prefer green days, i love pasta- this is where i need help, how much is unlimited. Do people weigh it? I just dont trust myself and would sit there and eat a whole bowlful if i could!

Also, what are your tips?
Some of the comments I have read already show some amazing weight losses and it has really motivated me.

Just to give you an idea of what i have had today:

B:
35g Fruit and Fibre (HEB)
Strawberries
Banana
Muller light Greek Yog (.5 syns)

L:
Jacket potatoe
Baked beans
Cheese (42g HEA)
Muller light yog
Apple

D:
Syn free chips
3 * quorn sausages (4.5)
Veg
Ketchup (2)
Mayo (2.5)

Yog, cereal (HEB) and strawberries

Milk for tea: (HEA)
Syns: 9.5 syns

Does this sound ok?

Thank you! :)

Hi your day looks great. Don't worry bout weighing your free foods. Free means free! Just eat until you feel full however much that takes. X

As Browsie says - free is free! Have as much as you want until you're satisfied, the only tip I would give is try to make a balanced plate with plenty of veg etc then fill up the gaps with your pasta, potato etc. And eat slowly - I eat far too fast and know that I probably overeat as a result - I don't give my brain time to say I'm full!

Food diary looks good. If you're concerned about overeating try to use the portion size as shown on the pack. As said previously if the pasta is free and the sauce is free too, no problem!!

Back